- Shoes cluttering the kitchen and mudroom entrance
- Goal: Create more storage in the mudroom to store shoes, bags and jackets
- De-cluttered and organized shoes
- Added top shelf with hooks
- Added bench shoe rack
- Created extra storage to easily store and neatly organize shoes, bags and jackets
- Clean and clear path to the entrance
- A client preparing to sell his home
- Goal: De-clutter and organize the home to bring out its functionality and best features.
- De-cluttered and organized closet spaces
- Categorized and grouped items together
- Displayed items by category and colour for visual appeal
- Purchased: wooden hangers and laundry basket
- De-cluttered and organized laundry space
- Found an appropriate home for each item
With a neatly organized home, potential buyers will be able to see the functionality and the important features of the home. Now, the client has purged and organized his belongings, packing will be much easier and his move will be much less stressful.
The family was having a hard time finding things on the bookshelf and comfortably using the playroom
- Sorted the bookshelf contents into different categories
- Designated a bookshelf for each family member and one bookshelf for only board games
- Donated unused toys/games and old books
A spacious and organized playroom for the family to spend time together and books/games are easily located.
- Closet was only able to accommodate one person’s clothing
- Sorted through all clothing
- Grouped clothing by type of wear, daily wear and seasonal wear
- Added new hangers for pants, scarves, suits and shirts
- Moved some items to other suitable locations of the home
- Created space for both couples’ clothing
- A master bedroom closet that neatly accommodates the couples’ clothing. The closet is now functional, organized and contents are easy to access.
“With an informative and collaborative approach, Magi transformed what was a dysfunctional and stress-inducing kitchen into a well-organized and efficient use of space. I now have extra unused cupboard space… I was amazed by how quickly Magi came up with organizing solutions that I’d never thought of, and by how much less stressed I felt after her work was completed…I’m extremely impressed!” Karina, Vancouver. BC
Karina, a personal trainer moved into her two-bedroom apartment and realized her smaller kitchen space was hard to accommodate her love for cooking vegan meals. The space looked clean and neat but the disorganization behind the cupboards and the dysfunction of the space was stressful for her when she was cooking. After assessing Karina’s needs and observing her daily routine in the kitchen, we discovered the way things were stored was not creating a clear path to work smoothly.
- Grouped together similar cooking supplies
- Rearranged and organized kitchen supplies
- Ensured items were easy to reach for and organized that works with Karina’s routine
- New organization tools: pot lid holders, spice rack, baskets for snacks and jars for dry goods
In two hours of rearranging and organizing we were able to provide more space on shelves and cupboards so Karina enjoyed more counter space. Karina will save time and not have to over buy supplies because all of her kitchen and cooking supplies are nicely displayed. Now she has an organized kitchen space that is efficient and functional that fits her needs to make a quick meal without stress.
To Learn more Contact us