- Paperwork was piling up and needed to be filed and organized
- Not enough space for filing all the paperwork
- Goal: Create an easy filing system that is maintainable and add easy to see labels on all folders
- Labelled files according to client’s organizing needs and routine
- Shredded unwanted paperwork
- Categorized and grouped appropriate paperwork together
- Arranged file folders that allow the client to easily file and find documents that are used daily
Controlling paperwork – a filing solution that is easy to maintain and all the documents are easy to find or file.
- Client needs a method to organize documents and receipts
- Added a nine drawer chest to accommodate the different categories of documents (ie. receipts, bills and investment papers)
- Labelled each drawer by category
- Easy access for organizing receipts
- Customized, organized solution for the client to easily store and archive important papers
- A client starting her home based business
- Goal: Create an organized, functional and serene space to work in
- Worked through the de-cluttering process
- Reorganized and labeled important documents
- Purchased: filling cabinet, magazine folders, file folder labels, binders and boxes
- Room esthetics: Fresh coat of wall paint, new curtains, new lamp and hung client’s travel artwork
All office content has a home! Client has a space that is functional for her routine. With a constructive filing system that is easy for her to manage and maintain she can spend more time helping her clients instead of searching for things.
“As a business owner, I found myself drowning in paperwork because I didn’t have a good way of keeping track of it all. I am so thankful to Simply Placed who helped me create a filing system for my receipts and important documents. Now it’s much easier to file my paperwork as it comes in – and produce it in a jiffy for my accountant when needed!” Diana, Vancouver, BC.
Diana, a home stager and decorator, had a growing business. The paper work was starting to pile up and she was moving into a new office
- Sorted all the paperwork
- Categorized and created labels for folders
- Implemented an easy to use and temporary filing system for business expenses
- Shredded and disposed of old documents
- Neatly and carefully packed folders to ensure all documents were kept together
- Labelled and inventoried all content to ensure security of documents during her move
Diana will be able to unpack easily. She will have her business back on track quickly so she can focus on helping her clients instead of worrying about taking a long time to settle into her new office space.
To Learn more Contact us